- Facility Security Clearance Cetrificate (FSCC)
– The Defense Industry of the Republic of Turkey by National Security Authority Act No. 5202 and the NATO Security Instructions with the current legislation regulating the activities related to the defense industry mainly in the said facilities are made according to Facility Security Regulations. In the audit conducted, it has been determined that the measures and practices qualify to protect existing confidential information, documents, projects, materials and equipment in accordance with the Private FacilitySecurity Handbook prepared by the organization.
-TS ISO/IEC 15504 (SPICE Level 2)/( ~CMMI Level 3 )
– After undergoing the rigorous process of attaining the ISO/IEC 15504 certificate, SPICE (Software Process Improvement Cabability Determination), which is an assessment model that prioritizes the processes of Informatics Engineering, the ARD GROUP has achieved to be amongst the few firms to hold this certification in Turkey.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
– A globally accepted form of quality management system that envisages increasing customer satisfaction by meeting customer expectations, needs and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
– A management system developed for the systematic reduction of the damages that businesses give or may cause to the environment, and eliminating them when possible.
- OHSAS 18001 International Occupational Health and Safety Management System
– In light of the legal legislation on occupational health and safety, this system creates and manages a healthy, safe working environment by eliminating or minimizing the risks in question.
-ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management System
– A management system involving software development, software integration, and system integration.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
– A senior management approved system that ensures the safety of corporate information, including people, processes, and information systems.
- TSE Standards; 13242, 12498, 13149,12540
– This certification ensures services provided to consumers comply with the relevant Turkish Standard or criteria.
TSE 13242: Authorized services
TSE 12498: Authorized Services – Computers and Peripherals
TSE 13149: Workplaces – Providing Software Services – General Principles
TSE 12540: Authorized Services – For devices used in security systems – Rules
- CE Marking Conformité Européenne
– Certificate of Conformity to Turkish Standards; Indicating the conformity of the mentioned products of the companies that are entitled to obtain Competency Certificates concerning Turkish Standards and the product’s variety, class, type and version that will be issued on behalf of the company that has been granted the right to use the TSE brand by contract. This is a document that is valid for a period of one year.